Saturday, January 17

its OVER.......



!!!!!!!X/3!!!!!!!!!

i dont know why i even decide to break.....its so hurtful...

it all started when it was before YLDP...i thought thst he was just like normal friend to me....seems like to me..(i treat my friends vry guud)..well,then i went to YLDP..that camp ROCK!! but da sermon was smth bout deciding...i didn know why i decided to break up with him...and now i feel like making up...but...i dont ever think that would work..he just changed so much....once he was a vry friendly,nice,loving person and now he is like "COLD WAR" with everyone..

had i turned him into that typa person?? i feel bad yet i regretted...and he is like...he looks at me then turns away withouth a smile..its painful to see a friend treat u like that..like he is saying "u dissapointed me"..

PLUS,his friends are mistreating me...WHAT SHOULD I DO~?????!?!?!? I NEED A COUNSELOR!!!! my mom didn seemed to help.........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lolx.......

Anonymous said...

Mayb wad you r tinkin is wrong....

Anonymous said...

hah.....maybe he dind't change~he just decided to hide his emotion and act cold due to some reasons~only the devil can change so quickly~