Thursday, November 13

1st time goin out..

HaPpy BD mE~
BiGG FaMiLy..x3
o.0..
im 14....ONLY 1ST TIME GOING OUT!!!!! my burfday mar..hehe..well..it started early in da morning..i woke up at 6.30am..nth to do...comb my dog abit..eat brk1st..wash up n stuffs..then chee cheng came^^...then play abit computer..then she eat brk1st..then isabel also came...then we al play dogs..then arnd 10.25am..we all wana leave..then the dogs somehow ran out of house!!! needa catch them....n i was sweaty n hot....sob..then 10.40am we left..10.50am we reach..so cooling...then we go popular..cauz cinema nt yet open..then all of a sudden..beng came to me..n giv me present..then i say thanks of course^^..then we go buy tickets..it was a mess seriuosly...=.=''..then we just go arnd n walk..then arnd 12.00pm..i folo beng in..he belanja me drinks n popcorn(share)!!!^^ so kind of him..then we went in..just sit down..nth to do i jus stare at d big screen..then d kindergardens at da back chg place wid us..so its da last seat!!so cool...^^..then the movie started...suddenly beng hold my hand...shocked-obvious..bt i was totally leaning to his side..^^..then half way he rub my hand..? i "dian dao"..well..d feeling was quite nice..=)..then the show...the melmon so sweet!! then aft that..we go pizza hut eat lunch..then my fren they bought cake...how sweet of them...aww..THANKS ALOT!! then take pic lo...with ACID..family members(friends)..and beng..=)..aft that we went seperate ways..sooner..me &isabel nid go back..so sad!!! well....time really flies when ure hving fun...=D..and..lasty..THANKS TO THOSE PPL CAME TO CELEBRATE WID ME~LOVE YALL~MUACKS!!!!!=*

No comments: