Monday, January 26

NEW YEAR.....MOOOOO



ECLIPES...

I KNOW THIS IS LONG AND IT WILL BE BOAAARRR-ING TO READ BUT..OHH WELL...~



yesterday..on da 1st day of CNY..SERIOUSLY PEOPLE!! ITS DA MOST MYSTERIOUS CNY I'VE EXPERIENCE!! i woke up it was 7 and i waited till 8...HAHAHA..no lahh.

i bathe,wore my NEW CLOTHES!! i love 'em so mush..d clothes looks PRETTY on me...;p..then..i go sy's house and BLAH BLAH...MUNCH MUNCH... then we goooooo "dai yi po" house..then BLAH BLAH & MUNCH MUNCH AGAIN!!! WOOO!! and sheng yong and dennis and benjamin and mun and M0RE!! play......*DRUM ROLL*.....mahjong!!!!*BOOOOOOO*

then i went to LUKE & DEMAS's house.[[[[its quite nice
especially luke he is veli cool.
and i promise to visit em' everyday7 with my beloved bro
and not and ...NOT muns house]]]] edited by fonch and ronaldkee... BACK TO MY MYSTERIOUS STOORY...okay...i MUNCH MUNCH AGAIN..THEN...I SAW.....*DRUM ROLL*..............ECLIPSE........MOON BLOCKING THE SUN..then i went swimming~lalala~~~ then i go ANDREW's HOuse..

THEN MUNCH MUNCH AGAIN!!!!then..i watch kung fu dunk...BOOOOOAAAAAAAAAARRRRR-ING.....then i went home to pack my things to have a sleepover at sy's house..

SHENG YONG's HOUSE---> SO MANI STARS...i saw oriant,dog & taurus..those were starz...AMAZING!! and i saw d brightest star [SERIUS]...and a group of little star [7 SISTERS]...HOW AMAZING....and B-E-A-UUUUUUUUUU-TIFUL!!! then we play candles...then i wash up....then....I WATCH [RESIDENT EVIL III]....OMIIIGOSHHH!!! I WAS SCREAMING LIKE CRAAZY!! so scary.......zombiies,blood,clones..... >w<..then i went to sleep...hugging PILLOW & TEDDY & MOTO-MOTO~~~~night night..

No comments: