Tuesday, May 19

The world is all about love right now.....=]


1 Corinthians 13 :4-7

Love is patient,
Love is kind,
It does not envy,
it does not boast,
it is not proud,
it is not rude,
it is not self-seeking,
it is not easily angered,
it keeps no records or wrongs,
love does not delight in evil but but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects,always trusts,always hopes, always perseveres.



every1 needs love as every1 knows...without love, i bet some1 will plan to kill himself!! how terrible!! anyways..love is everywhere!!! don't have to be sad that "love" from boyfriends has gone or something...it's everywhere you can have it whenever you want it..for example, Parents..they sure love me..=] even sometimes they scream at me..i admit its my wrong..=p sometimes i really dont listen to them..or just being too slow....xD They give you everything they have just to make you happy,that's big sacrifice...

Friends give you their love too!! when you're sad, emo, or anything that is bad, friends are the one who tell jokes to cheer you up..some people say friends are to betray..to me,well yes even if i dont betray..but true friends dont betray...and i believe i have alot of true friends!!

Pets,aw..these lil cutie plushie toy just cheers you up. whenever im sad, ill go to them and cry and tell them what i feel, even i dont know wheter they understand me...but, instead of crying with me, they seem so happy and lick my tears up!! how sweet are they..=] and i love my pets too! once they ran out..and im super worried they have somethings hapen to them..but THANK GOD they're always save even running across a busy road...

Lastly and MOST IMPORTANTLY...God's love...everytime when im sad..as in..crying, a breeze will always blow against my way so i could feel it..when i take a deep breath, feels much better..its the Holy Spirit my comforter comforting me...Pray too can help me feel God's love or doing devotion...

LOVE IS IN THE AIR PEOPLE!! DON'T MATTER WHETER LIFE IS GOING TO END OR NOT..YOU KNOW GOD WILL BE THERE TO TAKE CARE FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
^v^

No comments: