Thursday, May 7

=] memories

hais...so much memories....I've tried to forget about them but they will stil remind me how happy i was...=]

I can still remember two years back when me n him talk for the 1st time, I talk to him about Maple and telling him that im my cousin brother's cousin sister and i can rmbr the way he 1st smiled at me...it was soo sweet..=) too bad i cnt get to see them again...i can still remember almost every conversation between us....amazing huh?

I can remember when i 1st talk to my best friend - Isabel. It wasn't a "can i be your fren?" talk. It was like..."hey,could you lend me your colour pencil?" how amazing it was 2-3 years back and i could still remember!! plus, it is not a really important thing to remember,somehow it is saved into my memory card...

I remember when i fell down from the bicycle and got a suuper deep cut, you should really look at me..I WAS SOOO WORRIED....xD i thought i would die of blood loss LOL!!! then i went to my dad, he took me to d sink n wash my wound..it was soo painful that my tears were pouring like craazy!!! then my dad put medicine on it, after that day, i didnt want to do any difficult stunts on the bike anymore...

I remember when i was 6..i went to a restaurant,my mother forced me to wear this suuper flowery dress...they were flowers all around!! half way i was eating..my mom saw a bug on my dress..and as you know,im suuper afrraid of bugs. anyway, there wasn't only 1 bug there..they were sooo mani all over my dress!! i was soo terrified i cried..I WAS YOUNG!! from that day onwards, I NVR WEAR THAT DRESS EVER AGAIN!!

memories are fun to recall them...but some memories i recall most make me want to cry, but if i cry, that means im weak...and i dont wanna be weak so i held up my tears trying not to cry...

Its been months......almost half a year now.....still can't let go of him....but THANK GOD i have friends around me to cheer me up, dogs who love me, family who cares...without them, i really dont know how to live on..i'm still making my decision to go on liking him or "it is over" kind...=]

No comments: