Tuesday, November 24

[M]agnectic [R]esources [I]imaging

today horr...i went to the hospital. for MRI scanning. anyway..cut the long story short. In the room only me can go in T_T daddy!!Mother!!noo!! then she call me to take out everything F6 in a changing room larr..except underwear<3 n im not suppose to wear anything metallic. i took out my earring my necklace my bra xD then wear uhh......hospital clothes o.0

Then she injected dye in me so the scan can be more clear^_^ when she injected i was like!! [TAHAN!!!TAHAANN!!!] SOOO pAINfUL WEih!!!! anyway. she took out the needle and put uhh sorta dye..hvnt inject inside my blood...then she call me to wait n hold the syringe T_T then when it was my turn..i went in the room..

The guy so friendly wehh..;p anyway,i went into the machine..soooo noisy n boring!! cannot move somemore!! so i just sing songs in my head to pass the time<3>w<

No comments: