Saturday, April 4

Whats wrong with me?

honestly tell me...what did i do wrong???? when u talk to me..u dont really care what am i saying + u dont really care what u say to hurt me....do u know colod words hurts me ALOT???why are we like that? A friend of mine told me d problem is lacking of faith..i am lacking of faith that you and me would be good frends..are you lacking of faith or you just dont care?? tell me what u really want!!! DONT LEAVE ME WONDERFING AROUND...dont know what decision to make....LOOK BACK OVER YOUR LIFE!!! you just gonna throw away the happy moments??

hoping with not much faith.......................

3 comments:

george said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
aNnaYinzZ said...

GO DIE LA!!!! NOT U LAH STUPID...PERASAN..=.=

bells said...

LOL! watther..